Cartagena de Indias is a UNESCO World Heritage Site for Good Reason.
The beautifully preserved “Old Town” is a unique testament to the colonial Spanish era!
”You guys are truly amazing and I don't think we could have asked for anything more. The trip exceeded any expectations that I could have imagined. Leo . one word. Amazing! Maybe another word. Stellar! All the guides that I have encountered in my travels pales in comparison. He's truly a wonderful person with a sweet caring soul.Talijah D.
- Morning Tennis Clinic at Hilton Hotel
- Round Robin Tennis Tournament with local Colombian players
- Tennis and cultural exchange with a local tennis club
- Pro-am Tennis with Colombian Professionals
- Cartagena City Tour: Old Town and San Felipe Castle
- Day Trip by boat to Cholón in the Rosario Islands
- Mapalé dance show/dancing lesson
- Gallery visits with Cartagena’s up and coming artists
VIP Cultural Access
- Late afternoon Chiva (party bus) ride around the city
- Shopping in the quaint center of Cartagena
- Evening music and nightlife
Accommodations and Services
- 4- and 5-star hotels available
- Private transportation for all events
- Exclusive dining opportunities