ETT’s signature journey is a client favorite for good reason.
Daily tennis coaching at the historic Club Real de Barcelona is followed by delicious indulgence in wine tasting, private dining, and day-tripping across the spectacular Costa Brava.
- Personal tennis training at the elite Sanchez Casal Tennis Academy
- Round robin play with local Spanish players at the historic Real Club de Tenis Barcelona
Private Excursions around Havana:
- Walking tour of the Barcelona’s medieval Barrio Gotico
- bicycle trip through Gaudi’s magnificent architecture
- Montserrat monastery visit and wine tasting
- Shopping at El Born
- Private cooking class with Chef Candido
VIP cultural access:
- Lecture by Carlos Alzugaray, former Cuban Ambassador to the United Nations, about the social and political future of Cuba
- Live performance at the Cuban National Theater
- Visit to the Cuban Tennis Federation, to meet local athletes and donate tennis equipment to future tennis players
- Evening jazz at La Zorra y El Cuervo and the Cuban Art Factory
- One-on-one studio tours of notable Cuban artists
- 4-star hotel H10 Metropolitan, breakfast include
- Private transportation, including airport transfers (airfare not included)
- Daily tapas and refreshments
Every aspect of the trip exceeded my expectations, from the beautiful hotel, to the sites we saw, the trip was beautifully planned out and I was seriously blown away in every aspect. I met amazing people on the trip who adds to the fun. Thank you Adriana for being so good at what you do. – Wendy G.
Dear Adriana, thank you is certainly not enough to say how much gratitude we feel about how your organized and took care of our children in Barcelona and at the Sanchez-Casal Academy. They learned so much how to be a true athlete, with respect, hard work, fun and all that comes with it. We are so grateful and hope for much more at Sanchez-Casal. Yours Edith and Jonatan Fassbereg.
Dear Adriana, We have had such an extraordinary experience in Barcelona. It was quite apparent how diligently you worked to ensure our trip was successful. In addition to our wonderful tennis program, we appreciate how you personalized our vacation. We feel we have developed a warm and lasting friendship with you. Looking forward to seeing you on the courts. Fondly Ellen, Vicky, Claire and Lynne.
Thank you for an incredibly memorable and exhilarating experience in Cuba! Elite Tennis Travel rocks! – Nisha J.
I traveled to Cuba in 2016 and I could not wait to return. When I learned about the ETT Cuba tour, I knew I could not pass it up. It was a perfect opportunity to merge my new affinity for Cuba with my love of the game. Adriana and the ETT team do a phenomenal job! I appreciate her organization’s commitment to supporting local non-profits. – Jocel T.
We really enjoyed the trip, all the travelers were great, we are so impressed by how well you and Adriana handled a country that has its wrinkles with aplomb. You were both so cool while you attended to everything. So happy we saw the inside development of the tennis program in Cuba. – Katherine H.
The trip really brighten my humanity! EVERYONE Was truly awesome and I thoroughly enjoyed meeting everyone. I will definitely keep in touch with everyone.
I wanted to share with my team all the items they donated made it to Cuba hehehe. The Elite Donation Table was truly bountiful. All I will ever remember from Elite Tennis Travel is that Cuba WAS AN AMAZING TRIP and that I hung out with the best group of folks to play tennis and laugh with! – Sadiyah B.
It was a great adventure and the tour was well done. Good job.
I plan to recommend it and I bet we will do another one. – Jeryl R.
Thank you for everything you have done to make this amazing adventure happen. Love you and see you soon. Viva La Havana! – David C.